- Toast 1/2 cup of black sesame seeds on a pan on medium heat until they become fragrant. Do not burn the seeds.
- Grind your toasted black sesame with a spice grinder into a powder.
- In a bowl. mix your black sesame powder with 1/8 cup swerve confectioner. 1 cup of almond flour. and 1/2 tsp baking powder. (dry ingredients)
- In a separate bowl. melt 6 tbsp butter (do not overheat your butter or your egg will cook prematurely). add 1/2 cup of brown Swerve and 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract. Mix in one large egg.
- Mix your wet and dry ingredients until you get an even dough.
- Layout parchment paper on a baking pan.
- Roll golf ball-sized pieces of dough and place them on your parchment paper.
- Flatten your dough in half using your hands. then add sugar-free chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 325F for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top and let cookies cool for at least 15 minutes.
Already made this?
Share Your Feedback