- Cut your steak into thin slices.
- Make the marinade by mixing the dark and light soy sauces
- peppercorns and red pepper flakes.
- Add the steak to the marinade
- coat it well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Ideally overnight.
- Cut your broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Fry the broccoli with a little bit of salt for a few minutes until softened but still a bit crunchy
- Sear the steak for a few minutes to get some color.
- Deglaze the pan with the beef broth
- add xylitol and let it reduce until thick.
- Add back the meat and broccoli to the pan
- stir well.
- Garnish with spring onion and finish with a touch of lime.
Already made this?
Share Your Feedback