- Begin by taking meat out of fridge layering it in fine salt and pepper. Rest it for at least 20 minutes preferably near the hot stove or under a light.
- In a large saucepan add 6 tablespoons olive oil. Place on medium high.
- Put in your toughest veggies first. Here we have a stalk of broccoli and three very small sweet potatoes. Remove outer layer of broccoli stalk cut it finely. Cut everything bite size.
- Keep the lid on when not stirring or adding. The moisture and heat cooks the hard stuff faster.
- Add minced garlic and black garlic along with a cup of chopped red onion. Add whole cherry tomatoes. Season with a dash of red pepper pepper and just a bit of salt. The meat will add more salt.
- Cut steak into bite-size pieces and sprinkle on top of stirred veggies. Let the meat steam on top for a few minutes.
- Add a 1/4 cup grated cheese or cheese substitute when broccoli and potatoes are soft. Cover for 10 minutes with the heat off. Stir and serve
- with protein bread if desired.
Already made this?
Share Your Feedback